We currently are hiring!
Pediatric Occupational Therapist (1-2 positions open)
We are looking to hire 1-2 pediatric occupational therapists to join our dynamic team to work on a schedule that suits your needs. This position can be tailored to your availability and is a perfect way to find work-life balance! We offer flexible hours and the ability to have control of your schedule. This position allows for breaks in your day and balance between work and personal. The major benefit to private is being in control of your schedule and having the opportunity to move work around to suit your personal needs, such as appointments, attending family events, and extra time off.
The successful candidate must be passionate about working with children, be a strong communicator and enjoy working with a wide range of developmental challenges. Within the different context of every client, you might be required to assess a child, to render direct treatment to a child, or to provide a consultation service to the caregiver/family.
Therapy Hub is committed to providing families with quality and timely therapy services. It is equally committed to supporting therapists attain their long-term goals, and in this regard, mentorship is available. Mentorship is provided with both the ability to have on site mentorship directly from your OT supervisor, virtual mentorship from an established, well known, extremely knowledgeable OT, as well as a fast library of resources, equipment and material on site.
This position is a permanent, contract position within the private sector and thus the pay is hourly for billable hours worked. Hours worked may be flexible week to week based on the caseload and client cancellations. Employees still receive vacation pay, EI, and CPP.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Masters in Occupational Therapy or the equivalent
- Current registration/license to practice in BC, Canada and in good standing with COTBC - new grad with pediatric experience are welcome to apply
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Valid BC Drivers License - this is not necessary for employment
- 1-2 years of pediatric occupational therapy experience is highly preferred but the right candidate will be considered with less experience
- Preferably on the RASP list, but not essential
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be flexible and innovative
- Strong verbal and written communicator with the expectation that communication is clear, open and honest
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with all potential candidates!